Someone sent me a link on Facebook few weeks ago and let’s see how true is it. My answers are in bold.
20 Reasons Tall Guys Are The Best
1. Around a hot tall guy, you get to wear heels with reckless abandon without worrying that you will tower over him!
Well…there’s a point here and i wear heels or wedges often so that i won’t look too small. Being with someone who is 1.86m tall means that there are more excuses or reasons why i should wear my wedges and heels out and they should not just limit to my photoshoots :p !
2. They are born knowing how to pick you up and throw you on a bed :p
Don’t know about this.
3. When you are near a hot tall guy, you feel safe, like nothing can happening to you because other people are intimidated by tall people.
Quite true. Especially when he is big built and i think his punch maybe fatal.
4. You feel safe when they hug you, and your height matches theirs in such a way that your ear hits their heart and you can hear it beat.
True..my ear hits his chest level. And a good chance to feel the chest muscles.
5. When they hug you from behind they can rest their chin on your head and grab you, causing you to melt a little bit inside.
True..i felt something heavy on my head at times lol.
And i love back hugs.
6. You can turn their sweaters and shirts into dresses. Just throw on some pumps and hit the club, gurl!
Never try that before. Lol. It’s gonna be damn over size !
7. Hot guys who are tall and big can reach stuff off the top shelf for you, and when they do you can stare at them and watch as their muscles flex.
Yeah..i like that.
8. All tall hot guys are sexy when sitting down because they are so tall that they have to slouch, meaning their legs are spread open kind of and just yessss.
True..but i don’t go “Yessss”…though the sitting poses do look quite sexy.
9. Tall guys look great in clothes because clothes are made with tall people in mind. Plus it’s really cute when they roll their pants up to show some of their socks, a look that only tall people can pull off effectively!
Yes..especially shirts and suits. The outfit just looks damn hot.
10. They have healthy genes.
Not sure if this is medically proven but i guess so.
11. You will never have to wear kitten heels/ be conscious about your shoe choice/worry about looking taller than your man.
Isn’t this the same as point 1 ?
12. People who love tall guys know that the act of looking at a tall dude is an act of seduction because you have to look up at him and just omg.
Lol..true. And the part when you have to tip toe for a kiss. Looks cute eh ?
13. If you’re shorter than your man friend, you “fit” together with them in awesome ways.
Not sure what this sentence means.
14. Sometimes a hot guy is so tall that holding his hand is awkward so you hold his bicep instead, which is just as good!
It happened quite often. And starting to love grabbing the arm part. Not only that , you get to take good selfie photos because his limbs are long enough.
15. Because when your hot tall man friend takes you to concerts, he can see everything but will use his domineering height to comb through the crowd to make sure you get to see, too.
I agree on this especially when i need to take a good snap shot but i was towered over by people standing in front of me.
16. When you go to stuff with him it will be easier for your friends to spot you in the crowd.
17. You will always be seen as cute and cuddly to a tall dude.
Maybe because I’m too petite ?
18. They have long legs…
Yes..really long legs.
19. When it’s raining outside a tall guy will pull out his umbrella and you will remain perfectly dry!
Tried that and it works.
20. When you share a bed with a hot tall guy at night it’s easier to get into his little nook. TC mark
Haha..never tried that before.
Interesting read from Facebook. Lol.
Well let’s move on to my skin care regime..
My basic regime is to cleanse my face twice a day. Once in the morning and before bed time. And i put on mask/pack everyday without fail. Buying a good foundation gives you photo-ready skin but having a good and strict skincare regime is more important. Im been putting on lesser make up now. With just a base , eyeshadow , eyeliner and blusher.
I have 2 range – Hydrating and Whitening. I usually use the whitening ones at night and hydrating range in the morning. Cleansers are not in the picture ( I have both hydrating and whitening cleansers ). Basic care consists of cleansers, toners , emulsion, essence , a basic care serum , eye gel and moisturizer. I use cleansing foam and i rub it between my wet palms to create a layer of foam before i rub them on my face. I learnt that this is the correct way of cleansing your face with a cleansing foam. Or you can buy the foam maker from Missha for few bucks ( i got it from Korea for $1 only though ). It makes your face clearer and cleanses off the dirt better.
And here are the packs i put on daily. I rotate them. Sulwhaso vitalizing pack and Cell Bio Cream gotta be my favorite because i always wake up with clear and radiant skin after using them.
And this is my new buy from Hera. I like this foundation because it gives a natural finish and looks really natural. That’s the thing i love about Korean make up. It is all about looking “natural”.
The thrill about buying these products are not just about receiving them. The main thrill is the number of sample packs you received ! My friend’s sister gave me soooo much and now i have more than 600 sachets. I saved hundreds of dollars on the serums. The serum sachets she gave me can last me 1.5yrs given the fact that i use them once ever 2 days.
This serum is my favorite. Sulwhasoo is more expensive than Hera. So usually i asked for Sulwhasoo sample packs instead. I can save a lot of money. I think at least SGD 1000 for that 1.5 years of sample supplies.
Well . the 300 sheets masks i got from Korea …i still have them and i kept them in the fridge. It helps to keep the sheet moist and for storage. Or else , it will become dry if you keep outside for too long. I use it once or twice a week. A little lazy to use the sheet masks though.
Aesthetics procedures do help to speed up the skin care process and gives immediate results. It makes the maintenance of my skin care regime much easier. Will blog soon on the laser procedures i have done to my skin.
Well , good night and have a good weekend !
Gonna wake up a little bit early on sat to finish up some work
Can I ask you if you put on sleeping packs every night? You just alternate them?
IU heard that its not good to put a pack on nightly because your skin will get used to it, but if you alternate them does it not count?